Online skills training in the construction industry
Get safe. Get productive.
Training staff in the construction industry reduces accidents and absences. It also helps our staff become more productive by minimising the chance of accidents and error and reducing the time taken to complete operations.
Where does online training fit in?
Many businesses are concerned that training is expensive and takes people out of work.
Online training, that is training delivered via a computer or mobile phone, reduces the expense while avoiding the need to send staff offsite for days of training. Instead a simple online learning module can be delivered at the end of the day or during breaks.
And yes, online learning does have a role to play in construction. Many courses in health and safety, best practice and management are more effectively delivered by computer-based training.
The benefits of online learning in construction
- Receive grants from CITB towards eligible courses.
- Automatically record staff training records.
- Reduce overhead in managing training and assessment.
- Deliver learning in classes of one. No need to wait for a classroom to fill up.
- The same high quality delivery of training and assessment every time.
- Learning can take place anytime and anywhere - the learner just needs to have an appropriate device and access to the internet.
Includes CSCS Green Cards!
The Digital College offers an online training course and flexible exam system. Study in your own time wherever you may be (as long as you have internet).
Online training for CSCS Green cards
Get your CSCS Labourers (Green) card the easy way. Train online in your spare time.
Courses for construction
- Manual handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Health and Safety in a construction environment
- Fire Marshall
- First Aid