This course is designed to give the learner a good understanding of personal finance and to help them to reach a realistic and effective balance between the money they have coming in, and money they have going out.
- Financial products and the spending options that are available to you
- How to recognise debt, and how to manage your way out of it
- The various saving options that are available to you
- How to plan your finances and how to create a realistic budget
- How to access further information, advice and guidance