Who do we work with?
- Our website offers a quick, easy training solution to individual learners.
- The platform also provides Public, Private and non-for-profit organisations with a simple way to manage and fulfill the training needs of many staff.
- Training providers and work programme organisations will find the management of locations, advisors and students easy with our partner portal.
- We recognise that independent consultants and advisors need a reliable flexible partner to help them deliver to their customers
- Many of our courses are recognised by Ofqual registered awarding bodies.
Simple, easy and enjoyable – That’s how I found The Digital College. Working around 2 children I didn’t have the time to go out to get the knowledge I needed. Working from my home computer I was able to up-skill myself and gain the knowledge I needed to prepare myself for getting back into the work environment and enabled me to demonstrate to prospective employers my capabilities.
The Digital College advantage
Easy to train
Register, log in and take the course when it suits you or you staff. All you have to do is to watch the course, take the test and receive your nationally recognised certificate.
We've written our own training platform with the goal of making training within organisations easy to manage.
Delivers real savings
Our online training saves time and money. In fact online training can be upto 93% more cost effective than instructor led courses. We also offer flexible pricing packages for organisations and partners.
Our courses are endorsed or accredited by the UK's top awarding bodies including Highfield and The British Safety Council. You can take our courses with the assurance that you are receiving quality training and a certificate that is recognised by employers and third parties.
We are always happy to discuss how organisations can improve use training to improve safety, minimise risks and develop their workforce
Tailored to you
It's our own learning platform so we can customise the mechanisms to fit in with your business - not the other way around.