Working in partnership with Housing Associations
Online learning can deliver a variety of training and support courses any time of day and directly to staff and tenants
- self paced when you can
- easy to read text
- supportive voice-overs
- low bandwidth video for those on low-cost mobile plans.
Online resources for employment support
Supporting people as they find work and then take up their new role can be achieved through a variety of channels. For Housing Associations, you have a lot of different interactions with your tenants - some of which will already be through a mix of face-to-face and online contact.
Online training can cover three main areas of employment support: skills training; industry familiarisation; and broader advice and help around moving into work, handling finances, etc.
Benefits for Housing Associations
Employment support also lends itself to a blended approach by mixing online learning and advice with other methods of help and support. Online resources offer the benefits of low cost, 24x7 support and training across a broad set of topics. This complements the more tailored support that staff can offer as needed.
- Quick, cost effective way to introduce new employment resources
- 24x7 availability of employment support topics
- Automatically maintain learner records
Why use The Digital College?
- THE most accessible courses Easy to read, available anywhere
- Accredited learning Official certificates from Highfield (Ofqual recognised)
- Courses designed for Employment support Entry level content to help people into work
- Easy self-service portal for front-line staff Setup customers quickly. Monitor progress instantly.
Popular courses for employability and employment support
- Skills Essential IT|Social media
- Food industry Level 1 Food hygiene|Level 2 Food hygiene
- Retail Customer service|Retail skills
- Construction Health and Safety|Manual Handling
CSCS Green Card
Mental health and wellbeing
We recognise that support needs to encompass mental health and general wellbeing. Our portfolio includes a number of courses that can provide help and advice to those entering and participating in work.