Minimum notice of cancellation/rescheduling is required. Notification of cancellations and rescheduling should be to our email address: [email protected]
The Digital College, and our third party suppliers, reserve the right to cancel delivery of course and assessments at any time up to and including the day of delivery for matters beyond our control, such as technical issues. The affected customers will be offer rescheduled courses or assessments at no additional cost. The Digital College do not accept any liability for any costs incurred in relation to the cancelled course or assessment.
No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Cancellation of assessments and revocation of results and certifications
Some of our assessments (also referred to as tests) and certifications (including qualifications) are operated by a third party, such as an Awarding Body or trade body (for example CITB). In these circumstances candidates will be required to reasonably adhere to the third party's instructions in order to conduct the assessment.
Both The Digital College and the relevant third parties reserve the right to cancel an assessment or revoke a qualification/award/certificate in the following cases where:
- A candidate's general conduct during an assessment is contrary to reasonable requirements for taking a test.
- A candidate is reasonably suspected of engaging in misconduct, fraud or cheating in relation to the assessment.
In these cases:
- the awarding body may revoke the pass result for that assessment,
- the candidate will not be eligible for any form of refund,
- our obligation to deliver the qualification will cease,
- the candidate will have the right to appeal via our Appeals Process.
Rescheduling, notice periods and fees
This table lists the period of notice required for rescheduling of assessments.
|Highfield accredited short course||n/a||Free||Free|
|CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test||72 hours||Free||£30+vat|
|British Safety Council Examination||1 working day||Free||£39.50+vat|